The City of Gillette is proud to announce online parks reservations. This service allows the public to reserve parks at their own convenience. The growing demand for park reservations prompted the development of this service, and it allows the public to log in and reserve a park or shelter at night or on the weekend. However, if you have any problems with online park reservations, do not hesitate to contact the Parks Division at (307) 686-5320.
Keep in mind: If there will be consumption of alcohol you are required to obtain an Alcohol Permit from the City Clerk's office by calling 686-5210. This permit cannot be obtained through online park reservations - you must contact the City Clerk's office.
2) When you arrive at the site, look for the "How to video" link on the left side of the page. Viewing this video before attempting to make a reservation is recommended.
3) After you have watched the video, you will need to create an account.
4) Click on the "Request Account" link then fill in all required information.
5) Once you have completed the application, press "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
6) A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used to set up the account. Open that email and click on the link to confirm and activate your account.
7) Now that you have created your account you can reserve a facility.
8) On the Online Reservation homepage click on the "Reserve" button. On the next page select "View Location Maps."
9) A list of parks will appear onscreen. Please select the park for which you would like to reserve a facility. The map of the park will then appear along with reservation information at the top.
10) Look at the park map and select the facility type (the facility type could be a park shelter, playing field, etc...) you wish to reserve and then fill out the date and time you want to reserve the facility.
11) Please be sure to input the maximum number of guests then click on the "Check Availability" button.
12) The map then will show you what facilities at the park are available.
13) Use your cursor to hover over the facility icons, and for details click on the facility you would like to reserve.
14) Fill in the description and make sure all the information is correct and click on "Reserve."
15) Complete the reservation checklist
16) If there will be consumption of Alcohol you are required to obtain an Alcohol Permit from the City Clerk's office by calling 686-5210. This permit cannot be obtained through online reservations - you must contact the City Clerk's office.
17) Once you complete the reservation checklist you will receive a reservation receipt. Please read the disclaimers on your reservation receipt and print it out for your records.
18) Be sure to log out of your account. You may also access account information, such as your daily schedule, past receipts, prior transactions and much more by clicking on "My Account."
19) Always log out when you are finished making reservations.
If you have any questions regarding online park reservations, call the Parks Division at (307) 686-5320.