Motley Crue Movie Crew Member Electrocuted On Set
Written by broebling on March 12, 2018
A crew member working on the Motley Crue biopic, “The Dirt” was rushed to the hospital after being electrocuted during production. The incident happened Saturday morning in New Orleans where the film is shooting. The unidentified man is currently hospitalized, and is expected to recover. “Even though all of our safety protocols were in place, an accident did occur and a crew member was injured by electricity,” a rep for the film confirmed. In addition, the entire cast was on set Friday for filming. Machine Gun Kelly is playing Tommy Lee, ‘Game of Thrones’ star Iwan Theon is Mick Mars, Douglas Booth plays Nikki Sixx and Daniel Webber is portraying Vince Neil.
Editorial credit: s_bukley / Shutterstock.com