Drive and Drop Spring Cleanup will be held April 20th, April
27th, and May 4th. The sites will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30
p.m. each Saturday of the event. Yard Waste will not be accepted at the
Drive and Drop. It can be brought to the Yard
Waste Drop Off facility.
Sage Valley Junior High – 1000 W. Lakeway Rd.
City West – 611 N. Exchange Ave.
Dalbey Park – Little League Parking Lot
There will be three bins at each location: Municipal Solid Waste, Demo, Metal
This service is not provided to commercial businesses and City crews will not accept building/construction debris.
COMMUNITY DRIVE AND DROP:
- Bring items to one of the Drive and Drop locations between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Bring Yard Waste to the Yard Waste Facility at 3101 S. Garner Lake Rd.
- Place items in one of three containers:
- *Container 1: Metal (dishwashers, stoves, barbecue grills, *lawnmowers, metal bed frames, bicycles, steel pipe, etc.)(*Note: Oil and gas must be drained from lawnmowers.)
- *Container 2: Large materials: lumber, large wood items, dressers, bookshelves, wood bed frames, wood desks, clean wood fence posts, etc.
- *Container 3: Bagged and bundled garbage (paper, plastics, clothing, couches, carpet, plastic swimming pools, etc.)
- Do not bring items to Drive and Drop sites before 8:00 a.m. or after 3:30 p.m.
- Do not bring Yard Waste to Drive and Drop sites.
- Do not bring items on the prohibited list below.
The City WILL NOT accept:
- Hot tubs
- Decks, Sheds, Structures of any sort
- Paints or paint cans (unless the paint is dry)
- Auto parts
- Gasoline or Motor oil
- Cooking oil
- Fuel containers
- Propane bottles
- 55 gal. drums
- Hazardous materials
- Debris from commercial businesses
- Railroad Ties
- Refrigerators, Freezers, or anything with coolant
- Water softeners
- Yard Waste
For more information, contact Public Works at (307) 686-5320.